Our Dental Office is Now Open!
Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our dental office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and North Carolina Board of Dentistry. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 919-286-2235.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we will ask you a series of health screening questions.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call or text us to check-in. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- We will check your temperature at the start of your appointment.
- We are altering our appointment times and availability in an effort to minimize your contact with other people in the office.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Staff will wear a mask and/or personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All other processes will remain basically the same, such as sterilizing rooms and instruments (which already follow extreme disinfecting measures).
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
We Are Here for You
Our dental office in Durham, NC is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
In the meantime, we are open by appointment only for emergencies, so call the office for further instructions if needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Stead is the best dentist I have had. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. Also, the hygiene staff is excellent.
Stephen B. (Stead Willis DMD Patient)